Print Sales Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing an image as a print You hereby agree that the print may only be used for personal use and may not be used for any commercial purposes including public display, exploitation, reproduction or syndication to third parties without the studio’s written approval (sent via email by the artist).
2. You understand and accept that even if any item on the site is offered for sale it does not necessarily mean that it is available. We shall use reasonable endeavors to ensure that any unavailable items are marked accordingly but where items are not marked we reserve the right at our discretion not to process your order.
3. Your items will be dispatched within 21 days of placing your order and sooner if possible, to the person named on the Order Form.
4. We shall dispatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by regular post or equivalent, at your own risk to the address provided to us on your order form. Please email us if you require courier delivery.
5. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
6. Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a ‘best en devour’ and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. We will do our very best to ensure that an order is dispatched on the day specified for overnight next day delivery. But we cannot give an exact delivery time guarantee or assure that the delivery will be made on as per our indicated time, as we have to rely on Third party delivery company / courier. There is a high probability that the delivery times calculated on the website are maintained if orders are received by specified time and are based on customers supplying ‘print ready’ artwork. Any delays in artwork not being supplied ‘Print Ready’ may lead to your order missing the desired delivery slot, especially for orders placed on our ‘Next Day Delivery’ service. Please see Supplied Customer Artwork for further explanation.
7. We will accept for replacement any print that you are not completely satisfied with due to any defect in workmanship, failure to comply fully with the client’s instructions, or any reason demonstrably resulting from fault on the part of Renditure Photography, providing the print is shipped back to us in its original packing material and container in perfect condition. The cost and insurance of the return shipment is the responsibility of the sender. All prints must be returned or we should receive written notification of the client’s intention to return, within 7 days of receipt of the prints by the client. Please return them to the address at the bottom of the page along with a note of your details and the reason for replacement.
8. All prints are signed, numbered and accompanied with a certificate of authenticity which gives details of the edition and paper type unless otherwise stated.
9. All prints are sold unmounted and unframed unless otherwise stated.
10. Even after purchase, any images bought as prints remain the sole copyright of the photographer.
11. We confirm that our work flow is colour managed in order to produce a faithful and accurate reproduction of your photo. However, colours may appear differently on our screens compared to yours so it is not possible to guarantee that we will print colours that match your screen – we can only print colours that match our screens. We may also selectively edit and enhance an image for optimum reproduction on your chosen media type. You accept and acknowledge these limitations and factors which may influence the final look of your printed image.
12. We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure our prints are light-fast. However, you accept and acknowledge that this cannot be guaranteed – either by us or the manufacturers of the materials we use. Factors outside our control which may affect the stability of our prints include heat, direct light, excessive moisture and other atmospheric conditions.
13. Cancellations Policy: Due to the uniquely customized nature of these prints, you do not have a right of cancellation or return once an order has been placed.
14. Compliance with International Copyright Law is the responsibility of the client and submission of image files to Renditure Photography assumes that you own the copyright to the images; have permission of the copyright owner to reproduce the images or that the images are sourced from publicly available images that are not protected by international copyright law. Acting under the client’s instructions, Renditure Photography will not be held liable in any third party claims for damages arising from infringements of this or any international, national or provincial laws.
15. Submission Standards: Renditure Photography reserves the right to refuse to print any images that fall outside of our standards of decency or ethics.
16. Disclaimer Against Delay of Goods in Transit: Renditure Photography cannot accept responsibility for delays in transit. Once a shipment leaves our preferred printing/sending facility on time full responsibility for the safe and timely delivery of your prints rests with the courier. Whilst we have no control over delays due to a courier, we will do all in our power to resolve any such situation and will take appropriate redress with the courier on behalf of the client, within the limitations of the courier’s terms and conditions.
17. Email/E transfers and Phone transfers must be received same day of placing your order, or the print order is canceled.
Use of website Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions(including those terms and conditions relating to orders placed through or facilitated by this website). All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained within the pages of this website is accurate, current and complies with the relevant Saskatchewan legislation and regulations as at the date of issue, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions or for this information becoming out of date. Consequently, no liability will be accepted for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this website. Further, no warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. Also, no liability will be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorized third parties.
Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and there can be no guarantee that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. This website may contain links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. You link to such websites at your own risk, and no representations are made regarding the content of any such website. No liability will be accepted for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of such third party websites.
“Cookies” may be sent to your computer to assist your navigation of this website. No personal data is obtained from your computer by such actions. Personal information can only be obtained by you personally sending such information via the server. Furthermore, computer viruses are not passed through the use of “cookies”. You may choose to disallow “cookies” via your browser but this website may not work properly as a result.
The pages of this website (which includes the screens displaying the pages and the information and material contained therein) are governed by Copyright ©. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without prior written consent is prohibited unless for private, non-commercial viewing purposes.
The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of Canada and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.